Preforming For You
- Sun 22 AprilSydney Enmore Theatre
- Tue 24 AprilSydney Oxford Art Factory
- Wed 25 AprilMelbourne The Palace
- Fri 27 AprilMelbourne Northcote Social Club
- Sat 28 AprilPerth The Astor Theatre
Redd Kross are like your own favourite mix tape. They understand and embrace the esoteric commonalties between The Partridge Family and the Manson Family; the Beatles and Black Sabbath; The Osmonds and the New York Dolls and know just how to blend and balance the mix. From the punk rock trash of 1980’s Red Cross mini-LP via the bubblegum smarts of 1987’s Neurotica album to the post-grunge rock of 1997’s Show World, this is a band in love with the very idea of rock ‘n’ roll and all it’s foibles – intentional or not. True kindred spirits to the Hoodoo Gurus. See you in the front row.